Samsung established the Samsung-galaxy S9 on February 2018. The device came from the box using Android 8.0 Oreo. Inside this guide, we’ll help one install the most recent Lineage OS 15.1 for Galaxy S9 (starlte).
A couple of days ago, Google has recently released the Android 8.1 Oreo, Lineage team is likely to discharge official Lineage 15.1. You might be wondering to learn what about Lineage 15.0. The fact is they have plans to discharge 15.1 directly skipping 15.0. Here we have shared with the unofficial Lineage OS 15.1 to get Galaxy S9 based on both Android 8.1 Oreo. Download and Install the latest Indices OS 15.1 to get Galaxy S9
How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Galaxy S9 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
If you still wondering if your apparatus will receive Android Oreo upgrade, then check the complete collection of all officially Android Oreo supported apparatus from the manufacturer. In case if your phone has obsolete and you also want to upgrade to latest Android Oreo then here are the list of Lineage OS 15.0 along with Lineage OS 15.1.
Full Credits to the programmer and Lineage team to your Opensource Project. This ROM remains under evolution. If you discover some bugs, then you’ll be able to await the next update or you can easily revert back into Stock ROM.
Android 8.1 Oreo released by Google to get Pixel and Nexus supported apparatus. Now you can delight in the Android 8.1 Oreo on Galaxy S9 unofficially. The ROM brings all the features from Android 8.1 which includes, Picture in Picture style, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, Higher Level Doze Mode, Auto Fill Password, etc.. Lineage OS additionally has some of those special features which permit one to readily customize and root your cell phone. You will receive the regular update nightly and weekly once the build is recorded by Lineage tree.
Also Read :- Spotify planning to launch their Smart Speaker
What Is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra gifts from many people within the Android community. It may be utilized without any need to have some Google application installed. Linked below is just a package that’s come from still another Android endeavor that restores the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, and it is slowly being open-sourced any way.
You can now flash the latest Lineage OS 15.1 on Galaxy S-9 by simply following a below guide. To put in this ROM in your phone, you will need TWRP recovery. .
1. This will work on Galaxy S9 (Do Not decide to try this on Any other device):
2. Charge your phone up to 80 percent or 70 percent.
3. You may get rid of the first ROM or any CUSTOM ROM in case you already installed onto your cell phone. So be certain you Backup your phone using TWRP before doing so step using TWRP or even CWM or any Custom Recovery.
4. You may even backup your entire programs using Titanium Backup or you can Backup with no Root
5. You need to put in TWRP or some other Custom Recovery in your own mobile phone.
6. Down load all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s origin of memory.
Steps to Install Lineage OS 15.1 For Galaxy S9 (starlte)
- First importantly, install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S-9
- Download the below Lineage OS 15.1 ROM onto your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, And Flash the ROM
Congo that’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 15.1 For Galaxy S9. Leave a comment or opinions below. Thank you.